FLORIDA PALMS MOBILE HOME PARK
2 1/2 ACRES – 33 UNITS
This auction represents a tremendous opportunity to obtain investment real estate in an Okeechobee location that could be the very best site for future development of any business that requires a premier traffic flow. The State Road 70 improvements are designed to feature a new east/west corridor from the Atlantic to the Gulf Coast in south Florida and this real estate is positioned perfectly for the next new commercial development, or simply collect the income from the Park rentals and watch your investment grow returning dependable dividends. Remember, we are assisting in the settlement of an estate, resulting in this property SELLING REGARDLESS OF PRICE, so get your finances ready to bid and buy!
Parcel I.D. 2-22-37-35-0A00-00011-0000 • Zoned MHP – Mobile Home Park; surrounded by Heavy Commercial
• 2.565 acres – 365 feet fronting State Road 70 – 315 feet on 10th Avenue
• Traffic signal at property
• Public sewer lift station
• Public water and sewer service
• Traffic Data: 23,000 vehicles per day Source: 1998 Florida DOT Report
• Rentals currently on month to month basis, with no leases.
• Typical rental income $225 per unit
• State of Florida Licensed Park – 33 unit authority
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
• Sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Sells on an “AS IS” basis.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $10,000 cash, cashier’s check, or check with a Bank Letter of Guarantee must be displayed to bid.
• 10% deposit collected day of auction.
• Balance due at closing within 30 days of auction.
• Possession with deed, subject to Tenant’s Rights. Title Insurance provided by John Cassels, Attorney at Law, at the expense of the buyer.
• All closing costs are the expense of the buyer(s).
• Current year real estate taxes to be paid by buyer.
• February rental income will be property of buyer.
• Inspection by appointment, call Karlin Daniel, Ext. 103.
• Bidder Information Package available upon request.
• Up to 2% Broker Participation Available. Broker must call to qualify.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Owners: Roy M. Johnson Trust & LODOC II, LLC
Seller’s Attorneys: Abel A. Putnam, Esq.
Daniel J. Probst, Esq.
Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed matter.
Karlin Daniel & Associates
4285 SW Martin Highway, Palm City, Florida 34990
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1035, Palm City, FL 34991
Licensed Real Estate Broker * FL AB878AU1207
(772) 220-2557 or (800) 329-0036