ESTATE AUCTION 2 Bedroom 1 ½ Bath Jacksonville Home
• Built in 1961
• Brick facade over frame construction
• Asphalt rolled roof
• (2) A/C window units
• 62.5 foot x 120 foot lot
• County RLD-60 Residential Low Density zoning
• City water and sewer
• Fenced yard with large, mature trees
• Two metal sheds
• Quiet neighborhood
• Conveniently located near stores and restaurants
• Immediate access to I-295
• 12 miles to Downtown Jacksonville
Auctioneer’s Note This home offers good location in a well established neighborhood. Don’t miss the opportunity to buy this fixer upper at your price!
This home offers good location in a well established neighborhood.
Don’t miss the opportunity to buy this fixer upper at your price!
• OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
• Sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Being sold on an “AS-IS” basis.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $2,500 cash, cashier’s check or check with a Bank Letter of Guarantee must be displayed to bid.
• 15% deposit collected day of auction.
• Balance due at closing within 30 days of auction.
• All closing costs shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
• Possession with deed.
• Current year real estate taxes to be prorated to the date of the auction.
• Inspection by appointment, call auctioneer at 800-329-0036 Extension 620.
• Bidder Information Package complete with recent title report, purchase contract and other valuable information available online at www.karlindaniel.com or by request.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed matter.