PRIME OUTPARCEL & ATTRACTIVE COMMERCIAL BUILDING
MONDAY – DECEMBER 12th – 11 A.M.
Land and Building to be sold
individually and in combination with the
Highest Method of Sale Being Final!
Auctioneer’s Note: This real estate was purchased by Indian River County in order to advance the 58th Avenue Corridor Improvement Project and the Board of County Commissioners has determined the large portion of the subject real estate that is not slated for road use is officially surplus or not needed by Indian River County and should be returned to the tax rolls. The very busy intersection of State Road 60 and 58th Avenue was built out years ago and now one of those prime sites is available to the public and will be sold Monday, December the 12th at 11 A.M. by public auction. Get your finances ready and attend this auction ready to bid and buy!
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
• 10% Buyer’s Premium charged
• $10,000 cash, cashier’s check or Bank Letter of GUARANTEE must be displayed to bid on the Land; additional $10,000 to bid on Building
• Property sells strictly on an “AS-IS” basis
• Should the Building be sold separately, the buyer of the Building will have 6 months after the date of Land closing to remove the building at the buyer’s expense
• All uses of the Land or Building are regulated by Indian River County Codes and this purchase does not avoid any regulations or codes regarding use or removal
• 10% deposit of purchase price collected day of auction for the Land; 100% of the purchase price due at the auction for the building
• Balance of purchase price of the Land due within 30 days of auction date
• 2011 property taxes to be paid by the seller
• All closing costs at the buyer’s expense
• Possession with deed on the Land subject to the 6 months removalrights provided to the buyer of the building
• Buyer must make all inspections prior to the auction – call to schedule inspection
• Bidder Information Package available online
• Auction conducted onsite rain or shine!