FINE FURNISHINGS-COINS-COLLECTIBLES-JD GATOR
SATURDAY • JANUARY 26TH • 9 AM & 10:30 AM
Location: 16924 Beauclaire Court, Tavares, FL 32778
9AM – BID LIVE ONSITE ONLY
Indoor and Outdoor Furniture
Office equipment & Furniture
Sewing, Craft and Christmas Items
Fabric and much more!
10:30 AM – BID LIVE ONSITE OR ONLINE
John Deere Gator 4 X 2 and Attachments
Story & Clark Player Piano
Henredon & Asian Furniture
Retired Lladro Figurines
Platinum, Gold and Silver Coins
Gold, Silver and Designer Costume Jewelry
Merits Power Wheelchair
Paragon Kilns and Ceramic Molds
Firearms and much more!
By participating in this auction the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. Karlin Daniel & Associates and the sellers do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise. Karlin Daniel & Associates is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Karlin Daniel & Associates has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items, however, it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot from the picture(s) provided or by personal inspection. Printed statements or descriptions by Karlin Daniel & Associates staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
- No Reserves: Each lot will sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
- No Returns or Bid Retractions: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, bid retractions or adjustments. Bidders are cautioned to review their bid prior to pressing the “Confirm Bid” button and submitting a bid.
- Buyer’s Premium: Online bidders will be required to pay by credit card. A buyer’s premium of 18% of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
- Sales Tax: Lake County, Florida sales tax of 7% will be added to the final selling price of all auction items except coins. For the items on which sales tax is applicable, the sales tax applies to all purchases by all non tax exempt bidders. To qualify as tax exempt status, prior to bidding the bidder must fax or email to Karlin Daniel & Associates a current and active Tax Exemption Certificate along with your bidder number. (fax: 772-220-2544 or email: email@example.com)
- Payment: Payment in full is due at the conclusion of the auction and will be charged to the bidder’s credit card provided at the time of registration.
- Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at time of payment and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property purchased at that time. Karlin Daniel & Associates reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full as required or picked up by the conclusion of the stated pickup period. In any such event, the bidder is responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property.
- Inspection: Inspection will be one hour prior to the auction or by viewing item photos posted online. Please bid accordingly.
- Pickup: All items must be picked up Thursday, January 31st, from 9am to 4 pm. Bidders are responsible for rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased, without assistance from Karlin Daniel & Associates. Buyers are responsible for any damages to the premises occurring at removal of their purchase(s). All items must be picked up no later than the times specified. Any items not removed by this time will be considered abandoned property. Karlin Daniel & Associates reserves the right to resell the items and retain all sales proceeds as payment for accumulated, unpaid storage and handling.
- Shipping: Shipping for this auction will not be provided by Karlin Daniel & Associates. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer, please contact the following shipper for pricing and to arrange shipping. Shipping is mandatory for all items except furniture, appliances, rugs, medical equipment, kilns and ceramics. The shipper is:
18848 US Highway 441
Mount Dora, Florida 32757
- Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. After that, bidders may find out if they have been outbid by clicking the “Review Bids” button at the bottom of each page. Items the bidder is no winning will be marked with a red indicator.
- Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Karlin Daniel & Associates in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Karlin Daniel & Associates. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Orange County, Florida.
- Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Karlin Daniel & Associates of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee.
- Limitation of Liability: If, for any reason, Karlin Daniel & Associates is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase, the sole liability of Karlin Daniel & Associates, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Karlin Daniel & Associates shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Karlin Daniel & Associates if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
- All firearms will be sold by Karlin Daniel & Associates, as agent for the Devlugt estate, who immediately upon sale will deliver the guns to Mail Express, a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Licensee in Florida. FLORIDA BUYERS – Must pass the Florida Bureau of Investigations background check for all firearms. A $30 transfer and background check fee will be charged for each gun purchase. If you do not pass the background check, you still must pay for the firearm(s), and they may be sold at a later auction and appropriate commission will be charged. Guns must be picked up by the purchaser at Mail Express, 18848 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, Florida 32757, phone: 352-729-2166, fax: 352-729-2172. All purchases will be charged to your credit card immediately following the auction. Shipping arrangements and fees are to be made directly with Mail Express. Only the purchaser will be allowed to pick up the firearms. OUT OF STATE BUYERS (INTERNATIONAL FIREARMS BUYERS NOT ALLOWED) -Immediately following the auction your credit card will be charged for your purchases and bidding fees. You are required to Contact a Federally Firearm Licensee (FFL) in your State who will accept shipment and transfer the firearm to you in your State. A copy of the receiving FFL must be faxed to 352-729-2172 before the gun(s) will be shipped. You are responsible to determine your ability to purchase a firearm in your state. If you fail to qualify in your State you will then own a weapon that you can not possess. All sales are absolutely final on the day of sale. Handguns require overnight shipping. You must be over 18 years old to buy long guns. You must be over 21 years old to buy handguns. ATF forms will be filled out on all guns. Karlin Daniel & Associates has not fired any firearm in this auction. As such we cannot warranty these items.
- Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and online, live bidding as a service to the bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any claim against Auctioneer or the Seller.
- Owner Information: The Estate of Carole E. DeVlugt
Subject to announcements made at auction!