ONLINE AUCTION ONLY
FINE ART ● PIANO ● WURLITZER JUKEBOXES
Ended: 12/08/13 at 4:00 PM EST
If you have a passion for fine art, golf, the Kentucky Derby or want to fashionably accent or renovate your home then this auction will not disappoint. In this rare case the richly appointed 16,000 square foot estate home in the prestigious Isleworth community near Orlando is slated for demolition, providing the opportunity to buy the many fine items within and those exquisite items which adorn the exterior. The art, the piano, the jukeboxes, home theater and oriental rugs mirror the elegance of the 10’ fountain in the paved circular entrance way, the newly installed travertine pavers, graceful chandeliers and perfectly chosen lighting, bath and restaurant quality or residential kitchen fixtures. Don’t miss this chance to bid online and buy these magnificent works of art, objects, and appliances. You can start bidding now!
Alan Frenkel, Auctioneer
800-329-0036 Ext. 620
By participating in this auction the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. Karlin Daniel & Associates and the sellers do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise. Karlin Daniel & Associates is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Karlin Daniel & Associates has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items, however, it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot from the picture(s) provided or by personal inspection. Printed statements or descriptions by Karlin Daniel & Associates staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. No Reserves: Each lot will sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
3. No Returns or Bid Retractions: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, bid retractions or adjustments. Bidders are cautioned to review their bid prior to pressing the “Confirm Bid” button and submitting a bid.
4. Buyer’s Premium: Bidders will be required to pay by credit card immediately at the conclusion of the auction. A buyer’s premium of 18% of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
5. Sales Tax: Orange County, Florida sales tax of 6.5% will be added to the final selling price of all auction items. The sales tax applies to all purchases by all non-tax exempt bidders. To qualify as tax exempt status, prior to bidding the bidder must fax or email to Karlin Daniel & Associates a current and active Tax Exemption Certificate along with your bidder number. (fax: 772-220-2544 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Payment: Payment in full is due at the conclusion of the auction and will be charged to the bidder’s credit card provided at the time of registration.
7. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at time of payment and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property purchased at that time. Karlin Daniel & Associates reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full as required or picked up by the conclusion of the stated pickup period. In any such event, the bidder is responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property.
8. Inspection: Inspection will be by appointment with Auctioneer or by viewing item photos posted online.
9. Licensed Contractor: In order to insure the safety of the buyers and comply with the Personal Representative’s requirements, Precision Construction, a licensed and insured contractor, will disconnect any water, electric or gas lines. The fee for these disconnections is noted in each of the applicable lots (*) and will be added to the buyer’s invoice. Contractor is available to assist buyers who want help beyond the disconnection service. Contact Contractor for estimates:
10. Pickup: Per requirements of the gated community, pick-up is by appointment. Call Alan Frenkel at 800-329-0036 Ext. 620.All items (except front doors and red pavers) must be picked up on Wednesday & Thursday, December 11th and 12th from 9 am to 4 pm. Red pavers and front doors must be removed Friday, December 13th and Monday December 16th from 9am to 4pm. Bidders are responsible for rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased, without assistance from Karlin Daniel & Associates. Buyers or their agents traveling to the home are required to sign a hold harmless agreement. All buyer’s agents are required to be licensed and insured. Buyers are responsible for any damages to the premises occurring at removal of their purchase(s). All items must be picked up no later than the times specified. Any items not removed by this time will be considered abandoned property. Karlin Daniel & Associates reserves the right to resell the items and retain all sales proceeds as payment for accumulated, unpaid storage and handling. See “Indemnification Agreement” in documents.
11. Shipping: Shipping for this auction will not be provided by Karlin Daniel & Associates. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer, please contact the following local shipper for pricing and to arrange shipping or use a licensed and insured shipper of your choice. The shipper is:
The UPS Store #3880
8815 Conroy Windermere Road
Windermere, Florida 32835
Shipping and Delivery Policy of The UPS Store 3880
Items to be shipped will be shipped by The UPS Store 3880 in Orlando, FL. The UPS Store will charge for Pick-Up, Packing, and all Shipping Charges. Please contact The UPS Store via telephone: 407-909-9160 or e-mail email@example.com.
Once contacted, The UPS Store will provide you with a credit card authorization form and a Parcel Shipping Order Form that must be completed in totality. *****
Please note, when completing the Parcel Shipping Order Form, the declared value of the item will be listed as the purchase price paid to the auction company.
Items shipped through The UPS Store implies: 1) you agree to UPS’s rates and guidelines, 2) you agree to UPS’s agent to act on your behalf in taking possession of purchases, 3) all aspects of the shipping transaction are between the buyer and UPS, and 4) all the terms and conditions on the parcel shipping order form.
12. Staggered closing: The online auction has a staggered closing. The staggered closing works as follows: All items will close in increments of 5 items per minute until all lots are closed.
13. Auto Extend Feature: This online auction has an extended bidding feature. The closing time of a lot is automatically extended 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of the closing time. The bidding for the lot will close when a period of 2 minutes has expired without an additional bid.
14. Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. After that, bidders may find out if they have been outbid by clicking the “Review Bids” button at the bottom of each page. Items the bidder is not winning will be marked with a red indicator.
15. Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Karlin Daniel & Associates in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Karlin Daniel & Associates. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Orange County, Florida.
16. Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Karlin Daniel & Associates of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee.
17. Limitation of Liability: If, for any reason, Karlin Daniel & Associates is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase, the sole liability of Karlin Daniel & Associates, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
18. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
19. Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Karlin Daniel & Associates shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Karlin Daniel & Associates if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
20. Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and online, live bidding as a service to the bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any claim against Auctioneer or the Seller.
21. Owner Information: The Estate of James E. English IV
Subject to announcements posted prior to the conclusion of the auction.