4 BEDROOM • 2 BATH HOME • PLUS FURNISHINGS & COLLECTIBLES
- Built in 1970 in the Sanlando Springs subdivision
- CBS construction with 3 dimensional shingles
- Brick fireplace
- Central air/heat
- Water – Utilities, Inc.
- Electric – Duke Energy
- 150′ x 130′ lot (.44 acre)
- Large, fenced yard
- Irrigation system
- Mature landscaping on a tree lined street
- Seminole County Schools: Altamonte Elementary, Milwee Middle and Lyman High
- Walking distance to Rolling Hills Golf Club
- Immediate access to I-4 and SR 434
- Close proximity to restaurants and shopping
Sterling: Fisher Silversmiths coffee set: coffee pot, creamer and sugar • (4) bracelets. GLASS & CERAMICS: 1950’s signed Swedish Orrefors & (13) Stromberg Shytan blush gray vases and bowls • 7” Waterford footed vase • Murano glass • Peill crystal bowls • Shannon crystal paperweights • 5” Rosenthal porcelain vase • Royal Copenhagen dish • (8) Delft pieces • milk glass ruffle candy dish • small Wedgwood Jasperware box • cut and pressed glass. CHINA: Belleek cup and saucer • (6) Pirkenhammer lattice rim dishes • various English china dishes, cups, bowls, tea pots and pitchers. FURNITURE: Thomasville Queen Anne style dining room table and (6) balloon back side chairs • mid century 9’ upholstered sofa and two side chairs • Sloane tripod drum table • brown velvet couch and side chair • white French provincial and bamboo motif twin bedroom suites • white iron refreshment cart. APPLIANCES: new (2012) Frigidaire 18 cu. refrigerator/ freezer • Kenmore 70 series washer • GE dryer • Singer 543 sewing machine • hand crank meat slicer. COLLECTIBLES: 18” Musketeer metal sculpture • Geneva Star 7 plus 4 other cast iron sad irons • #10 cast iron skillet • 100s of vintage buttons • Pan Am Airlines items • 2 ½” & 3 ½ “ wood printing letters • decorative wall art • Chinese fishbowl • bronze Asian cowbells • Norman Rockwell and Currier & Ives coffee table books. VINTAGE WOMEN’S CLOTHING: Burberry, Pendleton and Harris Tweed coats • designer dresses • tartan skirts • fur hats and stoles • Kangol hats. LAWN EQUIPMENT & TOOLS: Craftsman 917 mulching push mower • Ryobi 15” gas weed trimmer • McLane edger • Craftsman sander and 3/8” drill • hand tools . MISCELLANEOUS: Nikon F SLR camera and 5 lens • Brother typewriter • Wilson golf clubs • Probasics roller walker • Le Creuset 6 ½” pan and much more!
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Located under
towering oaks in an established, well maintained
neighborhood and just a few blocks from the local
golf course, this home is perfect for those seeking
a quality lifestyle and excellent schools. A family
friendly, large screened porch overlooks a spacious
backyard with plenty of room to play, to garden or to
expand. Don’t miss this opportunity to live minutes
from every amenity and to buy this home at your
ATTRACTIVE SELLER FINANCING!
SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
10% BUYER’S PREMIUM
By participating in this auction the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM CHARGED
• Everything sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Everything sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
• $10,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 15% deposit collected day of auction.
• Balance due at closing within 30 days of auction or see
• All closing costs at the expense of the buyer.
• Current year real estate taxes to be paid by the buyer.
• Inspection by appointment, call Auctioneer.
• Bidder information Package available online at www.karlindaniel.com.
• Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register
client 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify.
• Payment in cash, cashier’s check or check with a Bank Letter of Guarantee.
• Payment in full day of auction.
• Removal day of auction.
• Inspection one hour prior to auction.
ATTRACTIVE SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE:
• 15% additional down payment within 30 days.
• 5% Annual Percentage Rate.
• 25 year amortization with 3 year balloon payment.
• No prepayment penalty.
• Mortgage costs including simultaneous issue of mortgagee
title policy are the buyer’s expense.
From the intersection of I-4 and SR 434 (Exit 94) go east 1 block to Raymond Ave, then go south 1 block to Carlton St., then east 5 blocks to auction site. Watch for auction signs!