COMMERICIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
5.5 ACRES in 2 PARCELS • COMMERCIAL US 1
Situated in the Florida Treasure Coast’s path of growth, excellent exposure with frontage on US 1 and advantageous commercial zoning makes the location of these properties perfect for a multitude of possible uses. So mark your calendar and plan on attending this auction offering the opportunity to buy these desirable properties at your price!
• Favorable County CL- Limited Commercial District zoning
• Future Land Use – Commercial/Industrial
• County water and sewer available
• Convenience store
• Professional office
• and others
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Properties sell to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE! Buy one parcel or both!
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $10,000 per parcel cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 15% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Additional 10% deposit collected within 15 days of the auction.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing OR see SELLER FINANCING.
• Title insurance to be provided by Seller at the expense of the buyer(s).
• All closing costs to be paid by the buyer(s).
• Current year taxes to be paid by the buyer(s).
• Properties sell on an “AS-IS” basis.
• Buyer(s) must make all inspections prior to the auction. Inspections at your convenience.
• Possession with deed.
• Up to a 2% Broker Participation available to
qualifying Florida Brokers.
• Bidder Information Package available at
• Auction held on-site, rain or shine.
• Additional 15% of the contract price to be paid at closing.
• 60% of contract price (first mortgage) to be financed by seller.
• 7% Annual percentage rate.
• 25 year amortization.
• 3 year payoff required.
• All mortgage costs at the expense of the buyer(s).
Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed matter.
From the intersection of State Road 510 and US Hwy 1,
go south 2 miles on US Hwy 1 to the auction site.