COMMERICIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
NEW 4 UNIT OFFICE WAREHOUSE
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: This brand new building is in pristine, ready to move in condition and offers an excellent opportunity for investment, rental property or a home for your own business venture. Perfect for a multitude of small businesses and located in the heart of the Sebastian River area, this office warehouse is perfect for supporting the surrounding businesses and communities. So mark your calendar and plan on attending this auction offering the opportunity to buy this property at your price!
• 4 units- 1,180 square feet each plus above office storage. Building total is 4,725 square feet.
• New construction! Built in 2013.
• CBS structure on ½ acre
• Low maintenance building and property with surface water drainage
• Unit 4 office has AC
• ADA code compliant
• 12’ x 12’ roll up overhead doors
• Clear-span ceiling with 16’-14’ grade
• Concrete parking lot with 10 parking spots – 9 regular
& 1 handicap
• Separate electric meters for each unit
• 3 separate water wells – potable, fire & irrigation
• Filtration and water softener system
• Septic system
• Attractive landscaping
• Access on paved road
• County zoning: BU-1, General Retail Commercial
● Area experiencing rapid growth
● Immediate area of Indian River Lagoon and Sebastian Inlet
● Close to Sebastian River Medical Center, shops and restaurants
● 1 mile to US 1
● Short drive to I-95
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Property sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $10,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 15% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Additional 10% deposit collected within 15 days of the auction.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing OR see SELLER FINANCING.
• All closing costs to be paid by the buyer(s).
• Current year taxes to be prorated to day of auction.
• Property being sold subject to lease (expires 3/31/15) on Unit 1.
• Property sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• Buyer(s) must make all inspections prior to the auction. Inspections by appointment. Call the auctioneer.
• Possession with deed.
• Up to a 2% Broker Participation available. Must qualify and register clients 48 hours prior to auction.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.karlindaniel.com.
• Auction held on-site, rain or shine.
• Additional 5% of the contract price to be paid at closing.
• 70% of contract price (first mortgage) to be financed by seller.
• 6% Annual percentage rate.
• 25 year amortization.
• 3 year payoff required.
• All mortgage costs at the expense of the buyer(s).
From the intersection of CR 512 and US Hwy 1 in Sebastian, FL, go north on US Hwy 1 for 3 ½ miles to Main St. (just north of bridge), then west .3 miles to Riverview Dr., then south .3 miles to Holly St., then west .3 miles to auction site.