When selling real property or personal assets at public auction, the opportunity for market prices or better is greatly enhanced when the property being sold is truly distinctive in property type. This is a commonly known benefit to selling rare or one of a kind property at public auction. Karlin Daniel & Associates has excelled in selling truly distinctive property for over two decades.
Notable projects would include:
- the estate settlement of Captain Willard R Laughon, USN, who was a subject of the book USS Rasher outlining his heroic and valiant adventures in the Tokyo Harbor;
- a county owned historic courthouse, select Universal Studios assets including movie props from their movie productions like the sailboat used in Waterworld;
- estate settlement of Dr. Maxwell Maltz, author of Psycho-Cybernetics, for the beneficiary Nova University;
- celebrities assets including Hollywood film star’s collections;
- the estate assets of famed Ziegfeld Follies’ Rosalee Adair;
- museum collections;
- estate settlement for famous race car driver’s estates;
- and many historic buildings.
These are just a few of the many distinctive properties expertly handled by Karlin Daniel & Associates who have often been chosen as the most competent firm to conduct the business of selling distinctive assets at public auction.