- Auctions eliminate the negative haggling situation usually found in the conventional "price-wait-hope-then haggle" marketing technique.
- Auctions direct a marketing plan at a targeted audience.
- Auctions create a definite time limit for firm offers, at a designated time and place, causing buyers to act positively and to make offers.
- Auctions allow you to pick the day and hour your property can be sold rather than wait out a lengthy listing.
- Auction advertisements are focused solely on the subject property to be sold which takes it out of the "umbrella ads" categories that devote a few lines to a long list of properties.
- Auction signs create attention and separate the property from hundreds of properties with "Ho-Hum" signs that usually stay up too long and turn buyers off.
- Definite terms are offered at auction and the buyer(s) are qualified by acknowledging the terms and meeting the deposit requirements.
- Auctioneers and KARLIN DANIEL & ASSOCIATES staff members work with prospects and attendees who respond to our web promotion, brochure mailing, media promotion and attend our auctions.
- The auction process (open public bidding) allows buyers to witness others that have shown an interest in the subject property by attending the auction or through the webcast for live online bidding.
- Auctions allow sellers to see competitive bids on their property within a few minutes of the beginning of the auction.
- Auctions bring out the best in people because they are held in public. An auction takes negotiations from behind the traditional "closed door".
- Auctions establish true market value.
For an inspection of your property and an explanation of our services, please contact us today!